jueves, 5 de abril de 2007

Know me..!

UNIT I
In this unit we had to write about ourselves and 2 new friends… who we are? What we do? Where are we from? Things we like and dislike… So here’s the paragraphs about me.

READ ABOUT ME!!!!

Hi, my name is Rosanny Jiménez, but everybody calls me Rosy. I´m from Maracaibo. I’m 21 years old and I study graphic design al URBE. I live in Maracaibo in Lago Mar Beach.

I love eating chocolate, going out with my friends, drawing and painting.

I hate soup, getting up early morning, going to work everyday and math.

My dream is to travel to France, visit the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum in Paris. I want to graduate from graphic design school and have a terrific job. I’d really like to study photography too, because I would love to show my art work in a gallery some day in the future!!!

I really love English!!! I’ve been studying English since I was six years old. Now I can understand an American TV show or an American movie (without reading any subtitle…). I enjoy reading American magazines because I learn a lot of new words at the same time.



JOURNALISM
My new friend Raquel:

Her name is Raquel Espina, but everybody calls her RACH. She is from Maracaibo and she’s a student from graphic design school. She’s 21 years old. She lives in Juana the Avila.

She likes playing with her dog, going out with her friend and meeting new ones. She dislikes diets, doing homework, butterflies and fishes.

She wants to become in an important graphic designer and get married with her boyfriend Daniel.

She really likes English but she thinks she need more vocabulary. She understands English words, but she’s not that good with oral English test.



And my other new friend Fernando:

His name is Fernando. He’s from Maracaibo. He’s a student from engineering school. He’s 23 years old. He lives in “Cumbres de Maracaibo”.

He likes baseball, going to the cinema and dancing, there’s nothing he dislikes.

He wants to be a great engineer and he’d love to find a good job!
Fernando thinks English is an important language for him; he really enjoys talking in English and learning new words.

1 comentario:

jose leon dijo...

nice work i guess you spend time in your work